Wednesday the movers came and filled our new apartment with our stuff that we haven't had in 6 weeks. We are drowning in boxes and feeling short on space. It's so full that, when Larry, Moe and Curly showed up, they looked around and asked, "are you sure all this stuff's gonna fit in here?" Having your old stuff is like the ultimate (re-gifting) Christmas!
With our many boxes full of our stuff that we haven't had in 6 weeks, Tim managed to split his toe open. yadda, yadda, yadda. The next day, we went to go buy some lamps, so we can see in the dark room and prevent future toe-splitting events.
Tim went to put on his Crocs. Typically they're more roomy than the Nike's, typically. Apparently the selected pair is too small. must be mine- only I don't have any black Crocs. I figured he stole some kids black Crocs when we were at Lame-o Hot Springs. Just to check, I looked at the size: XL. Tried them on myself: too small! Did they shrink? Did you know that Crocs can shrink? I'm not even kidding. Crocs shrinking-- now that's a Croc!!
Tim went to put on his Crocs. Typically they're more roomy than the Nike's, typically. Apparently the selected pair is too small. must be mine- only I don't have any black Crocs. I figured he stole some kids black Crocs when we were at Lame-o Hot Springs. Just to check, I looked at the size: XL. Tried them on myself: too small! Did they shrink? Did you know that Crocs can shrink? I'm not even kidding. Crocs shrinking-- now that's a Croc!!
Google it. It's totally possible. Apparently after 4 days in the back of the super hot car, it happens. They are 2 sizes smaller. In our collection of stuff we haven't had in 6 weeks-- did I mention we haven't had this stuff for a while-- there were no man sandals. Tim's still limping, and wearing tight shoes.
Meanwhile, I'm still jobless and stressing about it. Unemployment is way harder than I thought it would be. I'm just about ready to begin working again. Anybody want to hire me?! Anybody?! Anybody at all?!

2 comments:
Yeah, Tim. My crocks shrunk this winter. Of course, I think I dried them in the dishwasher or the dryer. Wonder if that had anything to do with it, you think?
Love,
Mom
I can't believe crocs shrink! I'm going to google it right now. I'm glad you guys got moved in and hopefully you'll get a settled feeling soon. Stay encouraged about the job search! When will you have an internet connection at home?
Post a Comment