very confusing! Looks like another storm you too. The only part that makes sense is "Big Band Drive." Cool!! Goes along with my favorite popsicle joke today "What kind of pet does a band have?--a trumpet!" Love you! So glad you are getting settled in.
haha! I wonder how many accidents have resulted from that... thanks for voting on the names! We're in Fairbanks right now and i'm really wishing we could have gotten together with you guys :( Glad you made it safely and found a place! I'll be praying for you about the job situation.
We met in 2006 and married later that year in Alaska. We're transitioning from The Great North to the Mighty MO where Tim is beginning an exciting new career.
4 comments:
very confusing! Looks like another storm you too. The only part that makes sense is "Big Band Drive." Cool!! Goes along with my favorite popsicle joke today "What kind of pet does a band have?--a trumpet!"
Love you! So glad you are getting settled in.
So weird! I don't know what that means!
that's crazy!
haha! I wonder how many accidents have resulted from that...
thanks for voting on the names! We're in Fairbanks right now and i'm really wishing we could have gotten together with you guys :(
Glad you made it safely and found a place! I'll be praying for you about the job situation.
Post a Comment