I got to spend the weekend in Florida, at Disney World, with my dear friend from Alaska, her family, and the NEW BABY! I haven't been to Disney for about 5 years, since their wedding, so that was a treat.
Trip HI: Seeing Melissa and fam, for the first time in nearly 3 months, and meeting new baby Rachel!
I also really enjoyed Downtown Disney--a first for me, and a really good time. It's got a lot of my favorite parts of Disney World, with more good shopping and great food.
Trip LO: Space Mountain was closed!
And I heard a lot of ticking... Seeing that precious 11-week old made for a nearly audible ticking of my biological clock. Also, too, it pretty much made my uterus ache. She's precious, and a wonderful baby! If she grows up to be anything like her big sister (which I'm sure she will), she's going to be incredibly sweet, lovely, and a pleasure to be around.
Tim's HI: Something to do with going to Six Flags 3 days in a ROW. The HI of that might very well be the part where he rode Mr. Freeze 4 times in one hour!
Tim's LO: Missing his lovely wife for 3 days in a row.
Trip HI: Seeing Melissa and fam, for the first time in nearly 3 months, and meeting new baby Rachel!
I also really enjoyed Downtown Disney--a first for me, and a really good time. It's got a lot of my favorite parts of Disney World, with more good shopping and great food.
Trip LO: Space Mountain was closed!
And I heard a lot of ticking... Seeing that precious 11-week old made for a nearly audible ticking of my biological clock. Also, too, it pretty much made my uterus ache. She's precious, and a wonderful baby! If she grows up to be anything like her big sister (which I'm sure she will), she's going to be incredibly sweet, lovely, and a pleasure to be around.
Tim's HI: Something to do with going to Six Flags 3 days in a ROW. The HI of that might very well be the part where he rode Mr. Freeze 4 times in one hour!
Tim's LO: Missing his lovely wife for 3 days in a row.
The Roscovius family at the end of a long day at Disney
Three lovely ladies: Melissa, baby Rachel, and Miss Tori
Yeah-that just happened. They're not "launching" until Winter 09

A life size LEGO Bulldog. Looks a lot like Harriett- and probably just as stubborn, too

The Characters in Flight Balloon ride at Downtown Disney
A life size LEGO Bulldog. Looks a lot like Harriett- and probably just as stubborn, too
The Characters in Flight Balloon ride at Downtown Disney


0 comments:
Post a Comment