We thought we REALLY missed owning our own home. As it turns out, we only sort of miss it. We're thrilled to let this be someone else's problem, because if it was our problem to deal with, then we would of course rather be renting. It's a long process based on someone else's timeline.
About two weeks ago, Tim noticed the master bedroom carpet was wet. gross. It's humid here, but not THAT humid. We reported it ASAP, and they came ASAP. They were really quick to rip up the carpet and open the wall. That's good when you like to know what's going on. Once that was determined, the repairs haven't come so quickly. I want to be like, "My dad could fix that in half the time!"

As we were examining the open wall, I couldn't help but wonder...how long has this Twix wrapper been here anyway? Or MAYBE that's why it's taking so long!! They just stand around for a day long snack break. No wonder we had bug issues!
The hole in da wall makes for some very loud pipes. Rather disturbing in the middle of the night. Why do they need to use water anyway?! The ceiling in the adjacent bathroom pretty much just creeps me out. See previous post.
So, yeah, we have a great place. Come visit!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Renter's Paradise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Faith, I'm a little concerned since I come in 12 more wake-ups. You know...I've been watching a lot of DIY shows...I think I can fix it.
Post a Comment