I wish we had hobbies to share with you or at least some project to keep you riveted. Something like the Julie/Julia project comes to mind. Instead, I like to write when a) something happens 2) we find something interesting to do and d) when I'm cracking myself up (this happens often).
After a long, boring background story, blah blah blah, I ended up going to the doctor today. This was like a fun little adventure, since I needed to start by finding a doctor in the area and figuring our which of my 4 insurance cards is appropriate for use.
After a long day of waiting, I got to meet Homer! Not only was he about as tall as my "little" brother (6' 3"ish), he looked to be about the same age! Doctors these days...they're getting younger by the minute. Homer is very confident and has a firm handshake. Awkward, but firm. If his simple suggestions prove successful, then I like him, and we'll get to see him again.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Doh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The HI of coming back from vacation: reading your blog! Miss you guys lots and love you more.
Love,
Mom Long
you crack me myself up!!
-yermom
Post a Comment