Grant's Farm is the Busch family's animal farm. Yet another fun St. Louis adventure. Admission to the park is free, and you ride a little tram around the park for a guided tour of the many animals. In the center of the park, there are more animals, a carousel, and petting zoo. You can buy bottles of milk to feed the baby goats. So cute!
Looking pretty content
1 bottle for 7 goats. Thankfully there were LOTS of people buying bottles!
I spent a little too much time feeding one kid (KID- that's what baby goats are called), and the other kids would have none of that. They started climbing, headbutting, chewing my shirt...anything to get my attention.
After the Farm tour, you follow the horseshoe prints to the Clydesdale stables and admire all the pretty horses.





2 comments:
Faith- for some reason I can get all the pictures but the clydesdales...I am VERY interested in seeing them, hugging them and kissing one. I really want to see them when I visit.
dang! Too bad...I posted a new one with lots more pics, anyway :)
miss you!
Post a Comment