Harriett's precious little hot dog is officially out of the bun. She seems to be handling it okay; here's a little clip of her and how she's coping. I think she's confused, but who knows, she always has a confused/mystified look on her face.
We're happy to blog about our dog, her hot dog, and her emotional well-being. We're not happy to tell you about the fact that this morning, it was -12 as we headed out the door for work; or that the election is in one week and it's a big deal; or that some of our friends and family are ill and we're sad for them; or that there's just too many choices to make and sometimes they're not easy. Those are the things we don't want to write about :)
So, we're going to continue, at least for now, in a mild state of denial and focus on the dog. You can join us!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
The hot dog's outta the bun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad she got the hot dog out. Nothing is more satisfying :)
I love the video, she's so cute. Well, I agree with you---I want to be in denial as well.
Love you,
Ash
Love the update, Faith. Poor pup! Also sorry about the cold weather. Lame when summer goes away. :(
Hey, guess what? I just got a job as an Academic Advisor for the Business Programs for Buena Vista University here in Iowa. I may have to email you sometime with questions...
Post a Comment