Last night, Tim's parents took us out to see a new movie put on by Sherwood Baptist Church, "Fireproof".
I love Fairbanks (sometimes)-- we knew 90% of the people that came in to watch the movie! It was a good film, pretty much what we expected, got us thinking, and talking. Personally, I was convicted in a couple areas regarding our marriage. It certainly didn't hurt that Kirk Cameron was a fireman- I had a totally major crush on him for a good portion of my Elementary and Jr. High school years.
Our challenge to you is this, watch the movie, then report back, tell us what you think. Please support the movie.
Visit http://fireproofmymarriage.com/ for more information on the movie, the church that started it all, or some resources for your marriage.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Fireproof
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi there - I messaged you before - did you get it? Thanks for the tip about the movie - I will check it out. I am recently remarried to a wonderful man. Take care
Post a Comment