When I’m not deleting stupid emails from “Get Rich Quick”, and “Who’s Stalking You on Myspace”, I’m checking out my new favorite websites (thanks, Ash!). Forwards are annoying, but these websites are anything but.
Faith - is one class closer to getting her MBA! Another class finished this week; it's such a good feeling to be making progress--even better is being done taking class for the semester. I'm still teaching one business class right now. It's getting to that time of year when I'm anxious to put up the Christmas lights outside...must have something to do with the shorter days and darker nights. I went to Chicago a couple weeks ago for a work trip. It was a nice trip, not too long, i learned a lot, and enjoyed spending some time in a real city! I even had a chance to go to the Art Institute!
Nighttime downtown was really nice!
A silver moose sculpture in downtown Chicago
Harriett- has this amazing hot dog toy- the plush red hot dog has been in the fuzzy bun for about two years now. Today, the hot dog is halfway out of that little bun and she's working very hard to complete the job. Sad, really.
Tim is keeping busy flying with students. Today is a gorgeous day for flying and he's doing a cross country flight to Tok, Northway and back. He's working lots and enjoying regular breakfasts with his dad and brother. We've had a lot of snow lately and he's been spending a lot of time shoveling the driveway. What a guy!
We got a TV for ourselves for our anniversary and we have been watching Grey's Anatomy from the beginning. We're pretty much addicted to this show!
We met in 2006 and married later that year in Alaska. We're transitioning from The Great North to the Mighty MO where Tim is beginning an exciting new career.
2 comments:
Looks like you two had a fun fall! Ours skipped fall and right into winter it seems. I don't mind, though :)
Love your Chicago photos, beautiful! (Love your new bag, too:)
Post a Comment