Spring in St. Louis is gorgeous!
It’s an amazing season that seems to vary with each sunrise. Trees and flowers blooming, green grass appearing, longer days, five inches of snow, followed by a crisp sunny day. Weird, but I love it. I LOVE spring in St. Louis! It might beat my current favorite season (fall). This will be our third summer, but it's MY first spring here (figure THAT out...)
My heart aches, but I’m thankful for a joyful reminder to enjoy during a sad time…
Over the past week or so, I’ve had less focus and less energy than usual. This is especially inconvenient since it’s about six weeks until finals (that means about 6 weeks, plus one day until nursing school begins!). When my mind is wandering it’s usually to the dark, bittersweet memories of this time last year.
While it was admittedly a difficult, painful, and exhausting time, I would do it all over again. No question.
If I had to do it over I would try to enjoy a Fairbanks spring just as much as I adore spring here.
(thank you google image search for providing the pics!)





3 comments:
I miss you Faith!
I love your entry here, it is beautiful!
I just read this and wish so much I could sit and just "be" there with you. I miss you! Praying for you!
Post a Comment