Wednesday- May 27
We hit the road early-ish, eating breakfast on our way. We pulled in to Dawson Creek for the night around 6pm.
Tim’s HI: free pizza dinner at our hotel
Tim’s LO: The construction and 38F low at
They're very efficient here...combining medics and flaggers. This ambulance is the muddiest I've ever seen, apparently goes 4x4ing.
Faith’s HI: Hearing from home, that all went well today, and finally having access to the Internet, and some phone coverage. Welcome to civilization- we’re getting close by the kilometer.
Faith’s LO: mistakenly assumed that “Children’s Benadryl” wouldn’t have some drowsy effects. I barely made it driving for 30 minutes all day. I couldn’t figure out why I was so sleepy. It dawned on me to read the instructions (probably should have done that first). Right after the warning to “not give to your children to make them tired” (my first clue), it says: “May cause marked drowsiness”. Hmmm. Anyway- my LO: sleeping most of the afternoon in the car.
Tomorrow...getting an early start, making our way to Edmonton!

0 comments:
Post a Comment