It was another gorgeous, pretty short, pretty boring day. The drive was easy, and the scenery lovely. It all looks the same, but lovely nonetheless.
We didn’t sleep in too late, as getting OUT of SK was a priority. We ate some snacks on the road for breakfast. People were out on their farms and in their fields doing Saturday farmer stuff- like burning fields, and circling cattle, and other important Saturday farmer stuff.
Tim’s HI: Coming back to
Tim’s LO:
Advice to Keith re:
Also, they might put a hair in your wife’s sandwich (Sorry Cappy-must be a MB thing).
Faith’s HI: Getting back to the
My VISA advice to Keith: in
Faith’s LO: Happening as I type. We’ve been in the hotel for about 30 minutes, and the phone next door has been ringing the entire time. Tim called the front desk to let them know slash request something be done about it.
This is genius…they said, “We’ll call up there and see if anyone answers.”
What?!?!?! That’s the problem!*sigh* I’m going for a walk.

1 comments:
For some reason, all of your moving posts have not shown on my following list. I just got the two most recent, only to discover you've been blogging for days! :)
What a fun read! Are you guys hauling a truck, or has that gone separate?
I thought the 2500 mile move to VA was long, but 3700 miles? Yipe!
Looks like you guys are having fun, though!
I love the "hi" and "lo" stuff. Very interesting.
Keep it up!
Post a Comment