Friday, September 19, 2008

the last of fall

Fall is here, and apparently it came and went. I didn't even have time to post fall photos yet; I took the pictures, but need to post them soon!

Our Fall is off to an ok start. It's been busy and it's only going to get more busy. M-F we both work; M-F evenings, Tim teaches ground school and/or flight instructs. Faith has class two nights a weeks and we manage to sqeeze in time for cell group in the middle of the week. It's hectic, but short term, so that makes it okay, right? hmmm...

There is some buzz about snow falling this weekend. Please no! I'm not ready for winter! We'll tell you all about it when the time comes, don't worry.

Harriett tried to run away yesterday (and scare us to death!). Apparently all she wanted was a play date, maybe we should find a friend for her...

0 comments: