I am totally incapable of photographing fireworks. Just know that they were cool. Last night, we made our way downtown to watch an airshow, see the B-52's and enjoy the fireworks show--all under the Gateway Arch.
Instead of fighting the crowd on the way out, we walked to a friend's new loft to hang out for a while. We loved the place and would post a million pics on that gorgeous space, but it didn't seem appropriate to be snapping photos while they were unpacking.
ready for the show
Instead of fighting the crowd on the way out, we walked to a friend's new loft to hang out for a while. We loved the place and would post a million pics on that gorgeous space, but it didn't seem appropriate to be snapping photos while they were unpacking.
ready for the showHello...we live here!
These adorable Vespas have nothing to do with anything...except that I miss mine, and these were cute!


1 comments:
You guys rock. We didn't do anything for the 4th! Rachel was asleep by 7:00. We're pretty sure next year will be different. I wish I could have been there for the uber patriotic moment of the star spangled banner. I always get emotional. Love!
Post a Comment