Faith here: I'm in the Sea-Tac airport, waiting to depart, and anxious to get home to Fairbanks. I'm halfway there...but feel so far away.
I don't know what to say, except that Tim, my family, and I covet your prayers right now like never before. My mom has been battling cancer for nearly three years, and this past month the cancer has rapidly progressed. If you're interested in more details or background information, you can visit www.thestatus.com for the latest summary of Carol's condition. Click the link that says 'click here to access classic site'. Her last name: Henry; password: grass-february.
Some of our prayers are for comfort for my mom; wisdom and grace for all of us.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
heading "home"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey Faith, I will be praying for your family, and your mom especially. Will you be passing through Anchorage at all on the way back?
You got it!
Your mom and family will be in our prayers. If there is any way that Jason and I can help, please let us know.
Post a Comment