Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I love having visitors!

Recently my dear friend, who also just moved from Alaska came for a visit. It's nice to live "outside" where interstate travel is (usually) faster, cheaper, and more convenient than living in Alaska.

Our time together went way too fast, but it was great to hang out, talk, and show off a few of my favorite St. Louis sites. We learned that our dreams of traveling between states in a quick weekend may not always be as simple as we hoped, but are still realistic.

Looking forward to our next visit together!

1 comments:

JAddison said...

They had a balloon festival when I was in Utah. There were only about 30 balloons but they were still enough to fill the streets of the small town, and it was gorgeous to see them all lit up at night.

I am glad you and Tim are doing well and enjoying your new home. Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary.