Friday, December 19, 2008

Move over, Martha!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!




It's the time of year when I shower my friends, family, and coworkers with lots of homemade, sugar-filled treats. I don't know if they like getting them as much as I like giving them, but that’s beside the point…the point is that I relish the baking part.


It's crucial, however, that after creating those sweet plates of goodness that they be given away post-haste. Look out- you might be next!









Mostly, I just have too much extra time, so this is what I do with it.
It really is a good break, though.

I like the Dr. Seuss Christmas trees....apparently Harriett liked them too.



I also whipped together a few LIKE this:


DDue to some technical issues with the camera, and quite possibly the cake pops themselves (bakerella.blogspot.com), I can't show you my festive creations.


0 comments: